- Fall Color Tours - Take a drive, pick up cider, and donuts. Hike the woods, and take in the
breathtaking fall colors. Enjoy Fallfest, Pumkin carving, punkin chuckin, parade, and more! Click on Benzie links for more
- Hunting - Spend your Hunting Season in Style! Close to acres of state land for the fall turkey, and deer hunting seasons.
- Fishing - Fall & Spring is the time for lake, or stream fishing.
Winter, for ice fishing, right from "The School House Cottage".
- Downhill, or cross country skiing - Cross country from the "The School House Cottage", or take a short drive to Crystal Mountain ski resort
for a day on the slopes.
- Snowmobiling - For
those of you that need a motor to bust the snow drifts and carve the white powder you can leave right from "The School House
Cottage", and ride miles of seasonal roads, and groomed trail systems.
- Wine Tours - Tour the many local award winning wineries in Northwest
Michigan. Set up a Wine Tour Shuttle, they will pick you up at your door, and drop you back off.
- Shopping - Especially Christmas Shopping! It doesn't get any better than the Grand Traverse Region. Quaint Towns, with snow flakes, and Christmas
lights. Full of unique shops, and cozy warm restaurants. We even have most of the Big Chain stores, with only a
fraction of the traffic, and crowds. Turn your holiday shopping experience from a yearly holiday chore, into a Norman Rockwell
Break - Yeah, thats right, Spring Break. Okay, so most people go south, but you don't know how many times a blast
of spring reaches these northern regions. Its like nowhere on earth. What better place to spend those first 60, and 70 degree
days, but on the porch of "The Farm House Cottage" kicking back on a rocking chair, or in the bell tower of "The School House
Cottage", windows open enjoying the panorama. Not to mention our April Special! Three nights, for the price
of Two! Since we specialize in last minute bookings, when the weather's looking good, give us a call, and we'll
get you in no problem!